Want to escape the typical layover at Beijing Capital Airport? Upgrade your airport experience by heading to the Business Travelers Lounge. Amenities include WiFi, snacks and drinks, showers, business services, and TVs and magazines. This 24-hour lounge is open to all travellers in Terminal 3E, regardless of airline or flight class, so economy class flyers are welcome. To gain entry, use your lounge membership program. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Beijing Capital International Airport, Terminal 3E – Airside – International Departures, – across from Gate E10.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
Additional Information: Alcoholic drinks, telephone calls, fax & shower facilities are all subject to payment.
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 24 Hours.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, we did not have any information about the availability of walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
Information not available.
More lounge locations at Beijing Capital Airport
- Fortune Wings Lounge
- HNA Club (Terminal 1)
- China Southern Airlines Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Air China First & Business Class Lounge (Terminal 3C)
- Air China First & Business Class Lounge (Terminal 3D)
- Air China First & Business Class Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Air China First Class Lounge (Terminal 3E International)
- BCAT Hourly Hotel / Lounge (Terminal 3E)
- Air China Business Class Lounge (Terminal 3E International)
- BGS Premier Lounge (Terminal 3E)
- BGS Premier Lounge (Terminal 2)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.