If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Avianca Sala VIP Lounge at Bogota Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge locations, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Lounge Locations & Hours
- Domestic Avianca Sala VIP – Terminal 1, National Departures, Airside. This lounge is accessible to passengers on domestic flights only. Hours: 4:30AM – 11:30PM (Daily).
- International Avianca Sala VIP – Terminal 1, International Departures, Airside, the 3rd Floor. This lounge is accessible to passengers on international flights only. Hours: 4:00AM – 10:30PM (Daily)
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Fax (International location only)
- Flight Information Monitor
- Showers (International location only)
- Telephone (International Location Only)
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, these lounges accept guests at the door. The walk-in rate is COP 131,200.00 / US$ 30 per person.
One-time passes can be purchased on the Avianca web site.
More ways to enter
- Business or First class ticketholders on Avianca or Star Alliance member airline
- Elite Diamond, Gold or Silver member of the LifeMiles program
- Star Alliance Gold User.
More lounge locations at Bogota Airport
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.