If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the American Airlines Admirals Club at Boston Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge locations, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
- American Airlines Admirals Club (B4-13) – Terminal B, Airside, Upper Level in the area that serves Gates 4-13.
- American Airlines Admirals Club (B30) – Terminal B, Airside, Upper Level, near Gate B30.
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Hotspot Printing
- Personal Reservation Assistance
Note: There is an additional cost for premium cocktails and wines.
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
- American Airlines Admirals Club (B4-13) – The lounge is open 4:00AM – 8:30PM (Sun – Fri) • 4:00AM – 6:00PM (Sat).
- American Airlines Admirals Club (B30) – The lounge is open 4:00AM – 7:00PM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
» American Airlines Admirals Club – If you travel frequently on American Airlines, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the American Airlines network. Rate: US$ 450-550 per year.
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests ticketed on American Airlines at the door. The door rate is US$ 59 per person.
More lounge locations at Boston Logan Airport
- USO Lounge
- Lufthansa Business Lounge (Terminal E)
- Delta Sky Club
- United Club (Terminal B)
- The Lounge (Terminal C)
- The Club (Terminal E)
- Air France Lounge (Terminal E)
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.