A long layover at Boston Logan Airport can feel a bit more relaxed when you check into the Delta Sky Clubs. Both locations offer drinks and snacks, WiFi, faxing and hotspot printing, TVs and newspapers, and personalized travel assistance. To enter, your flight class doesn’t matter, but you must be a member of the Delta Sky Club. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
- Delta Sky Club (Gate A7) – Main Terminal, Airside, Gate A7.
- Delta Sky Club (Gate 18) – Terminal A, Airside, Satellite Between Starbucks and Gate A18.
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Fax, Photocopiers & hot spot printing
- Newspapers and Magazines
- Personalized Travel Assistance
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
- Delta Sky Club (Gate A7) – The lounge is open 4:30AM – 9:30PM (Sun – Fri) • 4:30AM – 7:30PM (Sat).
- Delta Sky Club (Gate A18) – The lounge is open 6:00AM – 9:45PM.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, walk-in rates were not available. If this is not correct, click here to update this lounge profile.
» Delta Sky Club – If you travel frequently on Delta Airlines, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the Delta Airlines network.
- Individual Membership (one-year): US$ 545 or 54,500 miles (monthly payment plan is also available at US$ 50 per month for 1 year plus initiation fee ranging from US$ 29.99 – $39.99)
- Executive Membership (one-year): US$ 845 or 84,500 miles (monthly payment plan is also available at US$ 75 per month for 1 year plus initiation fee ranging from US$ 29.99 – $39.99)
Note that prices are subject to change and you must be registered with SkyMiles to become a Sky Club member.
Additional membership options:
- Club Membership for Diamond Medallion Members
- Virgin Australia/Velocity VIP Platinum card, Platinum card or Gold card members travelling on a flight operated by Delta or Virgin Australia Airlines
More Ways to Enter
Elite Status – Delta One® or SkyTeam Premium Cabin Passengers, SkyTeam Elite Plus (including Delta Diamond, Platinum, or Gold Medallion Members)
Credit Cards – Delta SkyMiles® Reserve & American Express Card Members, Delta SkyMiles® Platinum American Card Members, Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card Members, Centurion Card and Platinum Card Members from American Express, Delta SkyMiles Diners Club Card, Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Platinum VISA Card, Delta SkyMiles TRUST CLUB Gold VISA Card
More lounge locations at Boston Logan Airport
- USO Lounge
- Lufthansa Business Lounge (Terminal E)
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- United Club (Terminal B)
- The Lounge (Terminal C)
- The Club (Terminal E)
- Air France Lounge (Terminal E)
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.