If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Qantas Club at Brisbane Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge locations, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Lounge Locations & Hours
- Domestic Business Lounge – Domestic Terminal, Airside, Departures Level 1, near Gate 22. Hours: one hour before first flight until the last Qantas flight departure.
- Qantas Club (Domestic) – Domestic Terminal, Airside, Departure Level 1. Hours: one hour before first flight until the last Qantas flight departure.
- Qantas Club (International) – International Terminal, Airside, Levels 3 & 4. Hours: Temporarily Closed
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcoholic)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Photocopying and local faxes
- Telephone (free local calls)
- Workstations with Apple computers
These lounges do not have any sleep facilities.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
Walk-in rates are not available. If this is not correct, click here to update this lounge profile.
» Qantas Club – If you travel frequently on Qantas Airlines, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the Qantas Airlines network. Rates from: A$540 (Australia), NZD$600 (New Zealand) and A$410 (Rest of the World).
More lounge locations at Brisbane Airport
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.