If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Qantas Club at Brisbane Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge locations, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Locations & Hours
- Domestic Terminal, Airside, Departure Level 4. Hours: 5:00AM – 12:15AM (Daily).
- International Terminal, Airside, Departure Level 1, near Gate 22. Hours: 5:00AM – until the last Qantas departure (Daily).
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcoholic)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Photocopying and local faxes
- Telephone (free local calls)
- Workstations with Apple computers
These lounges do not have any sleep facilities.
Lounge Access & Rates
» Qantas Club – If you travel frequently on Qantas Airlines, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the Qantas Airlines network. Rates from: A$540 (Australia), NZD$600 (New Zealand) and A$410 (Rest of the World).
More lounge locations at Brisbane Airport
- My Lounge
- Plaza Premium Lounge (International Terminal)
- Air New Zealand Lounge (International Terminal)
- Virgin Australia Lounge (Domestic Terminal)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.