If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the SkyCourt Lounge at Budapest Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Budapest Airport, Skycourt Terminal, Airside, Mezzanine Level, in the Food Court area.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Mobile Charging
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 4:30AM – 9:00PM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts travellers at the door. The rate is US$35 per person according to a traveller who visited the lounge in November 2021.
More ways to enter
- SkyTeam – First & Business Class ticketholders on member airlines, SkyTeam Elite Plus frequent flyers.
- Star Alliance – First & Business class ticketholders on member airlines, Star Alliance Gold customers travelling in any class
- Diner’s Club, Mastercard Airport Experiences
More lounge locations at Budapest Airport
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.