If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Mera Business Lounges at Cancun Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge locations, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
- National Lounge – Terminal 4, Airside, turn left at Gate 55, take escalator down to lounge
- International Lounge – Terminal 4, Airside, turn right at Gate 67A/68, take escalator down to the lounge
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Alcohol)
- Beverages (Non-alcoholic)
- Conference Facilities(Non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Fax ($)
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
- Newspapers / Magazines
- Showers (National Lounge location only)
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounges are open 5:00AM – 11:30PM.
Lounge Access & Rates
» Priority Pass – With Priority Pass you have access to over 1200 airport lounges around the world. There are three membership plans to choose from: Standard – US$99 ($27 per lounge visit) • Standard Plus – $ 249 (10 free lounge visits) • Prestige – $399 (unlimited lounge visits) per year. At the time of our last lounge update on 20 February 2018, this lounge was included in the Priority Pass program. You should check the Priority Pass web site for the most up to date access information if you are a member or plan to be a member.
Special Promotion: Save up to 20% off your Priority Pass membership
More lounge locations at Cancun Airport
- Mera Business Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Mera Business Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Aeromexico Salon Premier (Terminal 2)
- The Lounge by Global Lounge Network (Terminal 2)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.