If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Mera Business Lounges at Cancun Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge locations, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
- National Lounge – Terminal 4, Airside, turn left at Gate 55, take escalator down to lounge
- International Lounge – Terminal 4, Airside, turn right at Gate 67A/68, take escalator down to the lounge
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Alcohol)
- Beverages (Non-alcoholic)
- Conference Facilities(Non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Fax ($)
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
- Newspapers / Magazines
- Showers (National Lounge location only)
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounges are open 6:00AM – 10:00PM.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
A reader tells us the door rate is approx. MXN 766 per person. (January 2023)
More ways to enter
- SkyTeam – First and Business class ticketholders on member airlines; SkyTeam Elite Plus Frequent Flyers
- Diners Club, Mastercard Airport Experiences
More lounge locations at Cancun Airport
- The Lounge in Partnership with Air Transat
- Mera Business Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Mera Business Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Aeromexico Salon Premier
- The Lounge by Global Lounge Network
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.