If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Bidvest Premier Lounge in the Domestic Terminal at Cape Town Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Cape Town Airport, Domestic Terminal, Airside, 4th Floor.
Important: Accessible to passengers departing on Domestic departure flights only.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access
- Food – Light meals and snacks
- Flight Information Monitor
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Showers – note due to water crisis showers are currently not available
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 4:30AM – 7:30PM (Mon – Fri) • 4:30AM – 6:30PM (Sat & Sun).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. At the time of this December 2021 update, the rates published on the Bidvest web site were R247 per person for two hours.
Lounge passes can be purchased by any traveller regardless of airline or class of service.
» Benefits: Guarantees a seat in the lounge for your desired time period • Changes & Refunds up until 24 hours prior to arrival.
» Disadvantages: Non-refundable within 24 hours of arrival.
The online rate is GBP 14.00 (2 hour stay) per person. » Buy a lounge pass
Passes are handled through our third party partners. Be sure to read the terms and conditions before purchasing your pass. For changes and cancellations, contact the email on your pass confirmation at least 24 hours in advance of your arrival.
» Priority Pass – With Priority Pass you have access to over 1300 airport lounges around the world. There are three membership plans to choose from: Standard – US$99 ($32 per lounge visit) • Standard Plus – $ 299 (10 free lounge visits and $32 per subsequent lounge visit) • Prestige – $429 (unlimited lounge visits) per year. Guest access can be purchased for US$ 32 per visit. At the time of our last lounge update on December 2021, this lounge was included in the Priority Pass program. You should check the Priority Pass web site for the most up to date access information if you are a member or plan to be a member. (Some conditions for entry may apply. See the Priority Pass web site for the most up to date membership access details.)
Special Promotion: Save up to 50% off your Priority Pass membership
Sleeping in Airports belongs to an affiliate program and will receive a commission when you make a purchase through this link. This does not cost you anything extra and will help to support our site.
More Ways to Enter
- Cardholders: Bidvest Bank, Standard Bank, Stanbic Bank, blue sky, Lounge Buddy, Bank Windhoek, Diners Club International, UCount Rewards, Priority Pass, Lounge Key, Lounge Club, Investec, Hertz, Mercantile Bank, Lounge Me, Dragonpass, First Car & Van Rental, Momentum Multiply, Sanlam Reality, absa Gold, absa Premium Banking, absa Private Banking, absa Wealth Banking, Hotelstay, Hotel Express, First National Park, RMB Private Bank, American Express, Nedbank Platinum, Nedbank Professional Banking, Nedbank Private Wealth, Dream Folks, Lift Premium. Consult your card terms and conditions for details about lounge access.
More lounge locations at Cape Town Airport
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.