If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Delta Sky Club at Dallas-Fort Worth Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Dallas-Fort Worth Airport, Terminal E, Airside, near Gate E10.
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcoholic)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Fax, Photocopiers & hot spot printing
- Newspapers and Magazines
- Personalized Travel Assistance
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 4:45AM – 7:30PM (Sun – Fri) • 4:45AM – 6:30PM (Sat).
Lounge Access & Rates
» Delta Sky Club – If you travel frequently on Delta Airlines, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the Delta Airlines network.
- Individual Membership (one-year): USD 495 or 47 000 miles (monthly payment plan is also available at $45 per month for 1 year plus initiation fee ranging from $29.99 – $39.99)
- Executive Membership (one-year): USD 745 or 70 000 miles (monthly payment plan is also available at $65 per month for 1 year plus initiation fee ranging from $29.99 – $39.99)
Note that prices are subject to change and you must be registered with SkyMiles to become a Sky Club member.
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. You will require a Delta Airlines boarding pass. A Single Visit Pass is US$59 per person.
More lounge locations at Dallas - Fort Worth Airport
- USO Lounge
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- Centurion Lounge (Terminal D)
- United Club (Terminal E)
- The Club at DFW (Terminal D)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.