If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Qantas Club Lounge at Darwin Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Lounge Locations & Hours
- Qantas Club – Airside, 1st Floor, next to Gate 4. The Domestic and International lounge is combined. Hours: The lounge is open one hour prior to the first Qantas service until the last Qantas departure.
- International Transit Lounge – this is a temporary lounge for flyers travelling between Sydney or Melbourne to London via Darwin. Location: unknown. Hours: unknown.
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcoholic)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Family Zone
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Photocopying and local faxes
- Telephone (free local calls)
- Workstations with Apple computers
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
Walk-in rates are not available. If this is not correct, click here to update this lounge profile.
» Qantas Club – If you travel frequently on Qantas Airlines, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the Qantas Airlines network. Rates from: A$540 (Australia), NZD$600 (New Zealand) and A$410 (Rest of the World).
More lounge locations at Darwin Airport
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.