Upgrade your layover at Dubai International Airport with a visit to the SkyTeam Lounge. Enjoy snacks and drinks, hop on the WiFi, get some work done, or just kick back and relax. Freshen up in the shower facilities for an additional fee. Anyone departing on international flights can access this 24-hour lounge, including economy class travellers. To gain entry, use your eligible elite status or try your lounge membership program during certain hours. Below you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Dubai Airport, Terminal 1, Airside, Concourse D, near the food court.
Important: Accessible to passengers on International flights only.
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Showers ($)
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 2:00AM – 8:00PM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, we did not have any information about the availability of walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
More ways to enter
- SkyTeam – First and Business class ticketholders on member airlines; SkyTeam Elite Plus Frequent Flyers.
- Diners Club International, Mastercard Airport Experiences
More lounge locations at Dubai International Airport
- The Gallery
- Marhaba Lounge (Terminal 3, Concourse B)
- Marhaba Lounge (Terminal 3, Concourse A)
- Marhaba Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Marhaba Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Marhaba Lounge (Terminal 3, Concourse C)
- Ahlan Lounge at B
- Ahlan Business Class Lounge
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.