If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the The Gallery Lounge at Dubai International Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Terminal 3 Concourse B. Airside – Level 4, near Gate B9.
Important: This lounge is accessible to passengers on International flights only.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Alcohol)
- Beverages (Non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
- Newspapers / Magazines
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 24 hours.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, we did not have any information about the availability of walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
More lounge locations at Dubai International Airport
- Marhaba Lounge (Terminal 3, Concourse B)
- Marhaba Lounge (Terminal 3, Concourse A)
- Marhaba Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Marhaba Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Marhaba Lounge (Terminal 3, Concourse C)
- Ahlan Lounge at B (Terminal 3)
- Ahlan Business Class Lounge (Terminal 1)
- SkyTeam Lounge (Terminal 1)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.