If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Lufthansa Senator Lounge (non-Schengen) at Frankfurt Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Frankfurt Airport, Terminal 1, After Passport Control but before final Security Checkpoint, Concourse C, near Gate C14 and Gate C15.
Note: This lounge is accessible for Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 passengers departing on non-Schengen flights. Passengers not departing from Terminal 1 Concourse C should leave sufficient time to reach their gates. Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Flight Information Monitor
- Premium Food Buffet
- Printers & Copiers
- Smoking Area
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 6:30AM – 10:00PM (Daily).
More lounge locations at Frankfurt Airport
- Lufthansa Welcome Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Sky Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Primeclass Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Lufthansa Business Lounge (Terminal 1 - Gates B44-48)
- Lufthansa Business Lounge (Terminal 1 - Gates B24-28)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Premium Traveller Lounge (Terminal 2)
- LuxxLounge (Terminal 1)
- Air France Lounge (Terminal 2)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.