If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Maple Leaf Lounge at Frankfurt Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Frankfurt Airport, Terminal 1, Airside, Concourse B, Level 3.
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Cell-Phone Free Quiet Zone
- Newspapers and magazines
- Printers, Copiers and Faxes
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open two hours before the first flight departure – 30 minutes prior to the last flight.
Lounge Access & Rates
» Air Canada Maple Leaf Club – If you travel frequently on Air Canada, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the Air Canada network. Rates from: CA$ 375 (Canada Club) • CA$ 495 (North America Plus) • 665 (Worldwide) per year for single memberships.
More lounge locations at Frankfurt Airport
- Lufthansa Welcome Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Sky Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Primeclass Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Lufthansa Senator Lounge (Terminal 1 - Gates C14-15)
- Lufthansa Business Lounge (Terminal 1 - Gates B44-48)
- Lufthansa Business Lounge (Terminal 1 - Gates B24-28)
- Premium Traveller Lounge (Terminal 2)
- LuxxLounge (Terminal 1)
- Air France Lounge (Terminal 2)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.