Make the most of your Frankfurt Airport layover with a visit to the Sky Lounge. Enjoy food and drinks, hop on the WiFi, play some games, relax in the designated quiet area, or catch up on the day’s news. Showers are available for an additional fee. This lounge is open to all non-Schengen travellers, regardless of flight class, so even us economy class flyers are welcome. To gain entry, pre-purchase a lounge pass, use your lounge membership program, or pay at the door. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Frankfurt Airport, Terminal 2, Airside, Concourse D, 3rd Floor Transit Area, opposite Gate D8.
Important: The Lounge is only accessible upon presentation of a valid boarding pass. Passengers in transit will need to Check-in for their onward flight prior to visiting the Lounge and will then need to allow a minimum 30 minutes to reach gate.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Games Zone
- Internet / WiFi
- Quiet Area including day beds
- Shower Facilities ($)
The lounge is open 6:15AM – 8:00PM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. The walk-in rates are €39 (3 hours) or €78 (6 hours) per adult or €20 per child (ages 2-12). A shower costs €8.
Due to the coronavirus situation, we are not currently offering pre-paid lounge passes. We suggest that travellers proceed directly to the lounge and pay at the door.
More Ways to Enter
- Business & First Class Passengers – Passengers flying Business or First Class on the following airlines have free entry: Air Algerie, Air Moldova, Belavia Belarussian Airlines, China Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Delta Airlines, Korean Air, Miat Mongolian Airlines, Montenegro Airlines, Royal Air Maroc, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Tarom, Ural Airlines, Uzbekistan Airways, Vietnam Airlines, Somon Air.
- Membership Cards & Vouchers – AHS, Dragon Pass, Diners Club International, Global, Nice Lounge, LLC Globus, Lounge Buddy, Lounge Club Card, Lounge Key, Lounge Pass, pepXpress, Priority Pass, Sky Airport Porter Services, TAV Operation Services, TUI Deutschland, Veloce Lounges
More lounge locations at Frankfurt Airport
- Priority Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Lufthansa Welcome Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Primeclass Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Lufthansa Senator Lounge (Terminal 1 - Gates C14-15)
- Lufthansa Business Lounge (Terminal 1 - Gates B44-48)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Premium Traveller Lounge (Terminal 2)
- LuxxLounge (Terminal 1)
- Air France Lounge (Terminal 2)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.