If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the IGA Lounge at Istanbul Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge locations, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Lounge Locations & Hours
- International Terminal – Airside, Mezzanine Floor. Hours: 24 hours.
- Domestic Terminal – Airside, near Gate G11. Hours: 24 hours.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Care Facilities
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Children’s Play Area including a Climbing Wall
- Duty Free area within the Lounge
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
- Prayer Rooms (multi faith)
- Smoking Lounge (Balcony)
- Storage Lockers
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. The walk-in rate is: 59,00€ per person.
Lounge passes can be purchased by any traveller regardless of airline or class of service.
» Benefits: Guarantees a seat in the lounge for your desired time period • Changes & Refunds up until 24 hours prior to arrival.
» Disadvantages: Non-refundable within 24 hours of arrival.
The online rate is GBP 54.00 (3 hour stay) per person. » Buy a lounge pass
Passes are handled through our third party partners. Be sure to read the terms and conditions before purchasing your pass. For changes and cancellations, contact the email on your pass confirmation at least 24 hours in advance of your arrival.
More ways to enter
- Oneworld – First and Business class ticketholders on member airlines; Sapphire and Emerald Tier frequent flyer status.
- Diners Club International, Lounge Key, Mastercard Airport Experiences
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.