If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the VIP Lounge at Lagos Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Lagos Airport, Domestic Terminal, Airside, 3rd Floor.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Prayer Room (separate area)
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 6:30AM – last scheduled flight departure (approx. 8:45PM).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, we did not have any information about the availability of walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
Information not available.
More lounge locations at Lagos Airport
- First Lounge
- Llegada Arrival Lounge (Wing D)
- Llegada Arrival Lounge (Wing E)
- Oasis Lounge (International Terminal)
- Premium Lounge (International Terminal)
- SDS Lounge Services (International Terminal)
- Skyway Premium Lounge (International Terminal)
- Gabfol Lounge (Wing E)
- Gabfol Lounge (Arik Air Wing)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.