Spend your layover at LAX Airport away from the usual chaos when you visit the Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge in Terminal 6. Enjoy snacks and drinks, use the WiFi, or simply relax in the comfortable, sleek environment. To gain entry, you must belong to the Air Canada Maple Leaf Club or you can pre-purchase a pass when booking your flight on the Air Canada web site. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Los Angeles Airport, Terminal 6, Airside.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 5:30AM – 10:25PM (Daily)
Lounge Access & Rates
» Air Canada Maple Leaf Club – If you travel frequently on Air Canada, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the Air Canada network. Rates from: CA$ 375 (Canada Club) • CA$ 495 (North America Plus) • 665 (Worldwide) per year for single memberships.
Day passes cannot be purchased at the lounge; however, when you book a Latitude, Comfort or Flex fare on aircanada.com for travel on Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge or Air Canada Express, you can add lounge access to your purchase:
Latitude fare: $25 CAD/USD
Comfort fare: $40 CAD/USD
Flex fare: $50 CAD/USD
You can also purchase Maple Leaf Lounge access up until 24 hours prior to your flight by going to My Bookings.
More Ways to Enter
- Air Canada, Air Canada Express, Air Canada Rouge, or Star Alliance partner Business Class Ticket Holders
- Customers travelling in Premium Rouge
- Altitude Super Elite, Aeroplan 75K and Aeroplan 50K Members in any class of service
- Aeroplan 35K Members
- Star Alliance Gold Members in any class of service
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Club Members
- Aeroplan Business and Corporate Credit Cardholders using One-Time Guest Pass. Eligible cards: TD Aeroplan Visa Business Card, CIBC Aeroplan Visa Business Card and American Express Aeroplan Corporate Card.
- Aeroplan Premium Cobrand Cardmembers. Eligible Cards: TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card, CIBC Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card, American Express Aeroplan Reserve Card, American Express Aeroplan Business Reserve Card, American Express Aeroplan Corporate Reserve Card.
- Customers who Purchase Maple Leaf Lounge Access with a Latitude, comfort or Flex Fare
- Customers who Purchase Access to the Paris Maple Leaf Lounge at the Airport
For more information about qualifying customers, click here to visit the Air Canada web site.
More lounge locations at Los Angeles Airport
- Qantas Club
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- Delta Sky Club
- United Club
- Alaska Lounge
- KAL Lounge
- USO Lounge
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.