Got a long layover at Mexico City Airport? Pass it in style when you enter the Aeromexico Salon Premier, with two locations in Terminal 2. Entrance at both location includes drinks, WiFi, TVs and newspapers, and comfortable seating. The Aeromexico Salon Premier in the International area also has showers for freshening up. The great news is travellers from any flight class can enter, including us economy class flyers. To enter, simply pre-purchase a lounge pass, use your lounge membership program, or pay at the door when space is available. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
- International Aeromexico Salon Premier – Terminal 2, Airside, International Departures, Mezzanine Level.
- National Aeromexico Salon Premier – Terminal 2, Airside, Domestic Departures, after security, left side, Mezzanine Level.
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Showers (International Location Only)
- Spa Room ($)
These lounges do not have any sleep facilities.
- International Aeromexico Salon Premier – The lounge is open 4:00AM – 1:30AM.
- National Aeromexico Salon Premier – The lounge is open 4:00AM – 11:00PM.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, these lounges accept guests at the door. The walk-in rate is US$ 30 per person (plus VAT).
Due to the coronavirus situation, we are not currently offering pre-paid lounge passes. With the uncertainty of flight schedules and the possibility that you may experience an involuntary schedule change or cancellation, the non-refundable nature of these passes within 24-hours prior to arrival makes it something that we do not feel would be a benefit for you. If the lounge is open, we are suggesting that travellers pay at the door.
Information not available.
» AeroMexico Salon Premier – If you travel frequently on Aeromexico, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the Aeromexico network. Rate: US$ 300 per year (renewals for US$ 250).
More lounge locations at Mexico City Benito Juárez Airport
- VIPort Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Terraza by the Grand Lounge Elite
- American Airlines Admirals Club (Terminal 1)
- Grand Lounge Elite (Terminal 1)
- Lounge 19 (Terminal 1)
- Terraza Premier Aeromexico By Heineken (Terminal 2)
- United Club (Terminal 1)
- Salon Aeromar (Terminal 2)
- The Lounge Mexico by Global Lounge Network (Terminal 1)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.