Got a long layover at Mexico City Airport? Pass it in style when you enter the Aeromexico Salon Premier, with two locations in Terminal 2. Entrance at both location includes drinks, WiFi, TVs and newspapers, and comfortable seating. The Aeromexico Salon Premier in the International area also has showers for freshening up. The great news is travellers from any flight class can enter, including us economy class flyers. To enter, simply pre-purchase a lounge pass, use your lounge membership program, or pay at the door when space is available. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Lounge Location & Hours
- International Aeromexico Salon Premier – Terminal 2, Airside, International Departures, Mezzanine Level. Hours: 5:00AM – 12:00AM.
- National Aeromexico Salon Premier – Terminal 2, Airside, Domestic Departures, after security, left side, Mezzanine Level. Hours: 5:00AM – 10:00PM.
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Showers (International Location Only. Lori R. tells us “Aeromexico Premier Class International Lounge does not have showers unless you register at reception as soon as you arrive and then you get put on a waiting list. If a spot becomes available before your departure, then you are in luck. The staff gave me 3 different reasons for why I could not access the shower – all of them were false. If you are paying to use these facilities, be aware you may not get a shower. “)
- Spa Room ($)
These lounges do not have any sleep facilities.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, these lounges accept guests at the door. The walk-in rate is US$ 30 per person (plus VAT).
Lounge passes can be purchased by any traveller regardless of airline or class of service.
» Benefits: Guarantees a seat in the lounge for your desired time period • Changes & Refunds up until 24 hours prior to arrival.
» Disadvantages: Non-refundable within 24 hours of arrival.
The online rate is GBP 32.00 (3 hour stay) per person. » Buy a lounge pass
Passes are handled through our third party partners. Be sure to read the terms and conditions before purchasing your pass. For changes and cancellations, contact the email on your pass confirmation at least 24 hours in advance of your arrival.
» AeroMexico Salon Premier – If you travel frequently on Aeromexico, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the Aeromexico network. Rate: US$ 300 per year (renewals for US$ 250).
» Priority Pass – With Priority Pass you have access to over 1300 airport lounges around the world. There are three membership plans to choose from: Standard – US$99 ($32 per lounge visit) • Standard Plus – $ 299 (10 free lounge visits and $32 per subsequent lounge visit) • Prestige – $429 (unlimited lounge visits) per year. Guest access can be purchased for US$ 32 per visit. At the time of our last lounge update on December 2021, this lounge was included in the Priority Pass program. You should check the Priority Pass web site for the most up to date access information if you are a member or plan to be a member. (Some conditions for entry may apply. See the Priority Pass web site for the most up to date membership access details.)
Special Promotion: Save up to 50% off your Priority Pass membership
Sleeping in Airports belongs to an affiliate program and will receive a commission when you make a purchase through this link. This does not cost you anything extra and will help to support our site.
More Ways To Enter
- One Day Pass AM Plus, One Day Pass Upgrade
- Clients traveling in Premier Class on Aeroméxico® or Aeroméxico Connect® or partner airlines: Avianca Ecuador, Avianca, Avianca Costa Rica, Aviateca, Sansa, Taca, Japan Airlines , Copa Airlines, EL AL Israel Airline, GOL Linhas Aéreas, Virgin Atlantic Airways, WestJet.
- Clients traveling in Premier Class with a Benefit Ticket (purchased with Premier Points).
- Club Premier Titanium Level Members
- Platinum or Corporate Platinum Level Club Premier Members
- Elite Plus Members from the SkyTeam® Alliance
- Clients traveling in First and / or Business Class of any of the SkyTeam® Alliance airlines
- Priority Pass, Lounge Club Card, Lounge Key Card, Diners Club Card
- American Express Aeroméxico Platinum and Gold Card, American Express Corporate Card Aeromexico, American Express Gold Corporate Card Aeroméxico
- Santander Aeroméxico Platinum, Santander Aeroméxico Infinite
- LATAM Premium Business Customers, LATAM Pass Customers, LATAM customers with invitation
- Premier Lounge Membership
For more details visit the “Terms and Condition” section of this Aeromexico web page.
More lounge locations at Mexico City Benito Juárez Airport
- VIPort Lounge
- Terraza by the Grand Lounge Elite
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- Grand Lounge Elite
- Lounge 19
- Terraza Premier Aeromexico By Heineken
- United Club
- Salon Aeromar
- The Lounge Mexico by Global Lounge Network
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.