Spend your layover at Miami Airport in style when you enter the American Airlines Admirals Clubs. Entrance includes snacks and drinks, WiFi, workstations, hotspot printing, children’s rooms, and even showers for freshening up. To enter, you must have Admirals Club membership or you can pay at the door when space is available – as long as you’re flying American. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Lounge Locations & Hours
- American Airlines Admirals Club (Gate D15) – North Terminal, Airside, Concourse D, 3rd Floor, above Gate D15. Skytrain Stop # 1. Hours: 5:30AM – 11:00PM (Daily).
- American Airlines Admirals Club (Gate D30) – North Terminal, Airside, Concourse D, across from Gate D30. Skytrain Stop # 3. Hours: 5:30AM – 10:30PM (Daily).
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Children’s Room
- Hotspot Printing
- Personal Reservation Assistance
Note: There is an additional cost for premium cocktails and wines.
Pro-Tip: A reader tells us “In the D30 Admiral club there is a quiet area with 10 lounge chair suitable for sleeping. They tend to be full. “
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. The walk-in rate is US $ 59.00 per person.
Requirements: You must present a boarding pass for same-day travel on departure or arrival flights operated or marketed by American Airlines, Alaska Airlines or any oneworld® airline.
» American Airlines Admirals Club – If you travel frequently on American Airlines, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the American Airlines network. Rate: starting at US$ 550 per year.
More Ways to Enter
- Travellers in First or Business on a qualifying departing international or transcontinental flight marketed and operated by American or a oneworld® airline.
- AAdvantage® Executive Platinum, Platinum Pro and Platinum – Travellers on qualifying departing international flights marketed and operated by American or a oneworld® airline (regardless of cabin).
- oneworld® EmeraldSM and SapphireSM – Travellers on all departing flights marketed and operated by American or a oneworld® airline (regardless of cabin)
Credit Cards – Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive credit card.
More lounge locations at Miami Airport
- Turkish Airlines Lounge
- VIP Lounge Terminal E
- Club America
- Centurion Lounge
- Delta Sky Club
- VIP Lounge Miami
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.