If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Baikal Lounge at Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport, Terminal C, Airside, 4th Floor.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Television / DVD
The lounge is open 24 hours.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. The walk-in rate is 2,500 RUB per person.
More lounge locations at Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport
- Saint - Petersburg Lounge (Terminal D)
- Sochi Lounge (Terminal D)
- The Mastercard Lounge
- Space Lounge (Terminal E)
- Matrioshka Lounge (Terminal D)
- Gallery Lounge (Terminal D)
- Galaxy Lounge (Terminal E)
- Classic Lounge (Terminal F)
- All Star Lounge (Terminal F)
- Moscow Lounge (Terminal D)
- Kandinsky Lounge (Terminal B)
- Jazz Business Lounge (Terminal D)
- Classica Lounge (Terminal D)
- Amber Lounge (Terminal F)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.