If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Sochi Lounge at Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport, Terminal D, Airside, 1st Floor, Gate 1.
Important: This lounge is accessible to passengers on domestic flights only.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Alcohol)
- Beverages (Non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
- Newspapers / Magazines
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 24 hours.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, we did not have any information about the availability of walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
Information not available.
More lounge locations at Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport
- Saint - Petersburg Lounge (Terminal D)
- The Mastercard Lounge
- Baikal Lounge (Terminal D)
- Space Lounge (Terminal E)
- Matrioshka Lounge (Terminal D)
- Gallery Lounge (Terminal D)
- Galaxy Lounge (Terminal E)
- Classic Lounge (Terminal F)
- All Star Lounge (Terminal F)
- Moscow Lounge (Terminal D)
- Kandinsky Lounge (Terminal B)
- Jazz Business Lounge (Terminal D)
- Classica Lounge (Terminal D)
- Amber Lounge (Terminal F)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.