New York City JFK Airport, Terminal 4, Airside, near Gates A4 and A5.
Directions: In the A-Concourse and up the stairs near boarding gates A4 and A5. Opposite the Emirates Lounge.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet Terminals
- Private Rooms
- Spa Services
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 4:15AM – 7:15AM and 2:30PM – 10:30PM (daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse – Unfortunately, this Virgin Atlantic Lounge location is currently restricted to Upper Class passengers and Flying Club Gold members. There are no day passes available.
More lounge locations at New York City JFK Airport
- USO Lounge
- Wingtips Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Swiss Business Class Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Lufthansa Business Lounge (Terminal 1)
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- Delta Sky Club
- Air France Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Alaska Lounge (Terminal 7)
- KAL Business Class Lounge (Terminal 1)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.