Escape the hustle and bustle of a New York City JFK Airport layover when you enter the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse. Relax with food and drinks, hop on the WiFi, get some work done, freshen up with a shower, or just kick back and relax. To gain entry, you must have eligible elite status. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, and services.
New York City JFK Airport, Terminal 4, Airside, near Gates A4 and A5.
Directions: In the A-Concourse and up the stairs near boarding gates A4 and A5. Opposite the Emirates Lounge.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet Terminals
- Private Rooms
- Spa Services
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 5:00AM – 8:30AM and 2:00PM – 9:30PM (daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, we did not have any information about the availability of walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse – Unfortunately, this Virgin Atlantic Lounge location is currently restricted to Upper Class passengers and Flying Club Gold members. There are no day passes available.
More Ways to Enter
- Passengers travelling in Virgin Atlantic Upper Class
- Flying Club Gold members travelling with Virgin Atlantic
- Passengers travelling in Delta One
- Delta SkyMiles Diamond Medallion card holders*
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum Medallion card holders*
- Delta SkyMiles Gold Medallion card holders*
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Elite Gold members and PPS card holders*
- Flying Blue Platinum card holders*
- Flying Blue Gold card holders*
- Virgin Australia Velocity Club Gold card holders*
- Virgin Australia Velocity Club Platinum card holders*
- Virgin Australia Velocity The Club card holders*
* must be travelling on a Virgin Atlantic flight.
More lounge locations at New York City JFK Airport
- Air India Maharaja Lounge
- Primeclass Lounge
- USO Lounge
- Wingtips Lounge
- Swiss Business Class Lounge
- Lufthansa Business Lounge
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- Delta Sky Club
- Air France Lounge
- Alaska Lounge
- KAL Business Class Lounge
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.