A long layover at San Diego Airport goes by quickly at the USO Lounge. Enjoy snacks and drinks, WiFi, comfortable seating, a kids play area with video and table games, showers, an outdoor patio with grills, and a rest area. The USO Lounge welcomes all active members of the U.S. military and their families at no cost. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, and services.
USO Neil Ash Airport Center at San Diego International Airport, Terminal 2, East Floor, Gate Parking Lot.
Services & Facilities
- A 10,000 square ft area featuring comfortable resting area
- Luggage storage
- High-speed WIFI lounge with Skype
- Game room with Xbox, ping pong table, air hockey, and pool table
- Free snacks and beverages
- Monitors displaying flight arrivals and departures
- Unlimited domestic calls
- Meeting center
- United Through Reading program
- “Welcome Home” activities for returning troops
- Children’s play room
- Shuttle service to military bases (fee varies, $25 maximum)
- 7,000 sq foot enclosed outdoor courtyard/patio with barbecue grills (used for the USO San Diego Feed Our Troops program)
The lounge is open 6:00AM – 12:00AM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
USO Lounges are free of charge for active members of the US military and their families.
More lounge locations at San Diego Airport
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.