If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the VIP Lounge at Shanghai Pudong Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge locations, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Lounge Locations & Hours
- VIP Lounge 120 – Terminal S1, Airside, Domestic Departures, near Gate 120. Hours: 6:00AM – 10:00PM.
- VIP Lounge 135 – Terminal S1, Airside, International Departures, near Gate 135B. Hours: 6:00AM – 10:00PM.
- VIP Lounge 170 – Terminal S2, Airside, International Departures, near Gate 170. Hours: 6:00AM – 10:00PM.
- VIP Lounge 190 – Terminal S2, Airside, International Departures, near Gate 190. Hours: 6:00AM – 10:00PM.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Alcohol)
- Beverages (Non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
- Newspapers / Magazines
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, we did not have any information about the availability of walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
More lounge locations at Shanghai Pudong Airport
- First Class Lounge (No.69)
- Golden Century VIP Lounge (Terminal 2 - Gate C58)
- Golden Century VIP Lounge (Terminal 2 - Gate C89)
- Golden Century VIP Lounge (Terminal 1)
- First Class Lounge (No.9)
- First Class Lounge (No.73)
- No. 77 China Eastern Plaza Premium Lounge
- First Class Lounge (No. 37)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.