If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Qantas Club Lounges at Singapore Changi Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Lounge Locations & Hours
- International Business Lounge – Terminal 1, Airside, turn left after Immigration, proceed up escalators. Hours: The lounge is open 4 hours prior to the first Qantas flight departure until the last flight.
- International First Lounge – Terminal 1, Airside, turn left after Immigration, proceed up escalators. Hours: Temporarily closed. Once re-opened, the hours are 2:30PM – 12:00AM (Daily).
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcoholic)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Photocopying and local faxes
- Telephone (free local calls)
- Workstations with Apple computers
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
Walk-in rates are not available. If this is not correct, click here to update this lounge profile.
» Qantas Club – If you travel frequently on Qantas Airlines, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the Qantas Airlines network. Rates from: A$540 (Australia), NZD$600 (New Zealand) and A$410 (Rest of the World).
More lounge locations at Singapore Changi Airport
- Changi Lounge
- The Haven by JetQuay
- TGM - The Green Market
- SATS Premier Lounge (Terminal 3)
- SATS Premier Lounge (Terminal 2)
- SATS Premier Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Plaza Premium Lounge
- Marhaba Lounge
- Blossom Lounge
- Ambassador Transit Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Ambassador Transit Lounge (Terminal 2)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.