If you are an active member of the military, you and your family can wait for your flight in the comfort of the USO Lounge at St. Louis Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, and services.
Lounge Locations & Hours
The USO has two locations at St. Louis Lambert Airport.
- Terminal 1, Landside, Lower Level, across from baggage carousel M6. Hours: open 24 hours.
- Terminal 2, Landside, baggage claim area, near exit 11. Hours: Temporarily closed. When open, the hours are 7:00AM – 6:00PM. Click here to let us know when the lounge has re-opened.
Services & Facilities
- Complimentary services include snacks and beverages
- Computers, Laptops and WIFI
- Charging stations, printers and Fax machines
- Video gaming (Xbox One)
- TV and lounge chairs
- Sleeping area with beds and bunks
- Bathrooms, showers and toiletries
- Board and table games, playing cards
- Lending library
- Children’s play area
- Luggage storage
- Assistance with travel planning and local information;
- Administrative office
Lounge Access & Rates
USO Lounges are free of charge for active members of the US military and their families.
More lounge locations at St. Louis Airport
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.