Make the most of your long layover at Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport when you visit the Qantas Club. Amenities include food and drinks, WiFi, showers, and TVs and newspapers, in a modern space. You must be a Qantas Club member or have eligible status to access this lounge. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, and services.
Lounge Locations & Hours
- Qantas Club (Domestic) / Domestic Business Lounge – Terminal 3, Airside, Departures Level, opposite Gates 4 and 5. Hours: one hour before the first Qantas flight until the last Qantas flight.
- International Business Lounge – Terminal 1, Airside, Level 3, enter via escalators. Hours: 5:00AM – 10:00PM.
- International First Lounge – Terminal 1, Airside, Level 4, past immigration. Hours: varies according to flight departures for QF67 to New Delhi, QF81 to Singapore, QF1 to London Heathrow and QF11 to Los Angeles.
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcoholic)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Family Zone
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Photocopying and local faxes
- Telephone (free local calls)
- Workstations with Apple computers
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
Walk-in rates are not available. If this is not correct, click here to update this lounge profile.
» Qantas Club – If you travel frequently on Qantas Airlines, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the Qantas Airlines network. Rates from: A$540 (Australia), NZD$600 (New Zealand) and A$410 (Rest of the World).
More lounge locations at Sydney Airport
- The House
- Air New Zealand Lounge
- Plaza Premium Lounge
- REX Lounge
- Virgin Australia Lounge
- SkyTeam Lounge operated by Plaza Premium
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.