Looking for a place to relax and unwind away from all the hustle and bustle of the airport? Check out the lounges at Bogota Airport (BOG).
First/Business/Elite Status flyers on Avianca, Copa and LATAM Airlines may be eligible to access the following lounges free of charge.
- Avianca Sala VIP – Terminal 1 National Pier / 4:30AM – 11:30PM
- Avianca Sala VIP – Terminal 1 International Pier / 4:00AM – 10:30PM
- Copa Club – Terminal 1 International Pier / 3:30AM – 9:30PM
- Sala VIP LATAM – Terminal 1 / 3:00AM – 1:00AM
Walk-in Rates, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
There are a few more airport lounges that are open to all passengers regardless of airline or class of service flown. Travellers can access the lounges by purchasing a day pass, lounge membership or paying at the door.
- American Express Lounge – Terminal 1 (2 locations: International Pier and South National Pier) / 5:00AM – 10:00PM
- The Lounge Bogota Sala VIP – Terminal 1 / 24 hours
Read more on the lounge profiles below.
(updated 19 January 2023)
|Avianca Sala VIP||Location: (2 locations) Terminal 1, National Departures, Airside • Terminal 1, International Departures, Airside, the 3rd Floor.|
|Copa Club||Location: Terminal 1, Airside, International Departures, near Gate 46.|
|El Dorado Lounge||Location: Terminal 1, Airside, International Departures, in front of Gate 47.|
|Sala VIP LATAM||Location: Terminal 1, Airside, International Departures, 3rd Floor, in front of Gates 34 - 35.|