Looking for a place to relax and unwind away from all the hustle and bustle of the airport? Check out the lounges at Brisbane Airport (BNE).
First/Business/Elite Status flyers may be eligible to access the following lounges free of charge.
- Air New Zealand Lounge – International, Airside, Departure Level
- Emirates Lounge – Temporarily Closed – International, Airside, Level 3, near Gate 75
- Qantas Domestic Business Lounge – Domestic, Airside, Level 1, near Gate 22
- Qantas Club – (2 Locations) Domestic, Airside, Level 1, near Gate 22 and International, Airside, Level 3 & 4,
- SilverKris Lounge – International
Walk-in Rates, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
There are a few more airport lounges that are open to all passengers regardless of airline or class of service flown. Travellers can access the lounges by purchasing a day pass, through a lounge membership or by paying at the door. Read more on the lounge profiles below.
(updated 24 January 2023)
|Air New Zealand Lounge||Location: International Terminal, Airside, Level 3.|
|Aspire Lounge||Location: International Terminal, Airside, Level 3, near Gate 77.|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Location: International Terminal, Airside, Mezzanine Level, Departures Area.|
|Qantas Club||Location: (3 locations) Domestic Terminal, Airside, Departures Level 1, near Gate 22 • Domestic Terminal, Airside, Departure Level 1 • International Terminal, Airside, Levels 3 & 4|