Looking for a place to relax and unwind away from all the hustle and bustle of the airport? Check out the lounges at Guangzhou Airport (CAN).
First/Business/Elite Status flyers may be eligible to access the following lounges free of charge.
- Air China Domestic First Class Lounge – Terminal 1, Airside, 3rd Floor, Zone A
- China Eastern Airlines VIP Lounge – Terminal 1, Airside, Concourse A
- China Southern Pearl Lounge – Terminal 2, Airside
- China Southern First/Business Class Lounge – Terminal 2, Airside
- China Southern Gold/Silver/Elite Plus Lounge – Terminal 2, Airside
Walk-in Rates, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
There are a few airport lounges that are open to all passengers regardless of airline or class of service flown. Travellers can access the lounges by purchasing a day pass, lounge membership or by paying at the door. Read more on the lounge profiles below.
(updated 15 February 2023)
|Air China Premium Lounge||Location: Terminal 1, Airside, Domestic Departures, Departure Level 3, near Gates B214 - B223.|
|China Eastern First Class Lounge||Location: Terminal 1, Airside, Domestic Departures, Level 3, near Gates A124 - A133.|
|Library Lounge by Aerotel Guangzhou||Location: Terminal 2, Airside, International Departures, Level 4.|
|Premium Lounge||Location: (2 Locations) Terminal 1, Airside, International Departures, Level 3, near Gates A1 - A6 • Terminal 2, Airside, International Departures, after Security Checks.|