Nelspruit Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Nelspruit Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Nelspruit / Kruger Airport.
What to Expect
- The small, single terminal airport connects to destinations in South Africa, Zambia, and Mozambique.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, several hotels are located near the airport, some provide free shuttle service and others charge a fee. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Nelspruit / Kruger Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Nelspruit airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- KMI Airport VIP Lounge - Location: Main Terminal, Landside. Hours: 7:00AM - 7:00PM. Lounge Access: Book Online (£13.50 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
If sleeping in Nelspruit Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Belgrace Boutique Hotel - (5 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service is available on request.
- Destiny Country Lodge - (5 min from the airport) Roundtrip airport shuttle service available.
- White House Lodge - (10 min from the airport) Airport transfers available upon request for R230 each way, advanced notice is needed.
- Country Lane Lodge - (15 min from the airport) Airport transfers available upon request for R230 each way, advanced notice is needed.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Nelspruit Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
WiFi is available at Nelspruit Airport inside the KMI Airport VIP Lounge.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes, 1 machine is available.
- Car Rentals - Yes, available. Avis • Budget • Europcar • First Car • Hertz • Tempest •Thrifty
- Currency Exchange - Yes, available.
- Food & Drinks - There is a coffee shop in the airport.
- Information Desk - Yes, available.
- Shopping - There is store selling souvenir type items.
- Smoking - Permitted in the designated smoking shop.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Information not available
Last Updated: 16 March 2015
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.