Coimbatore Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Coimbatore Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Coimbatore International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal international airport with friendly staff, clean facilities and a variety of shops and food concessions. There’s not much to do here, so have a book or a few magazines handy for entertainment!
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Coimbatore Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
There are no pay-per-use lounges in the airport.
Free WiFi is available at Coimbatore Airport for 15 minutes. Fee for additional usage is currently unknown.
If sleeping in Coimbatore Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Skylite Hotels - (5 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Royal Chambers - (6 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle service is available upon request for a fee.
- KR Residency - (6 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- The Arcadia - (7 minutes from the airport) Airport trasnfer services are available upon request, pick-up cost Rs.200 and drop-off is Rs.150.
- Aloft Coimbatore Singanallur - (10 minutes from the airport) Luxury car airport service is available 24 hours a day upon request, 600 INR.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Coimbatore Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs - 4 ATM’s are available (arrivals, departures, check-in area and the parking area).
- Baby Care Facilities - A Child Care room is available for use, free of charge.
- Baggage Carts - Yes, available and free of charge.
- Car Rentals - Yes
- Currency Exchange - Yes, available in arrivals and departures.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available as well as a small selection of shops selling sweets, jewellery, etc.
- Family Services - Child care rooms are available.
- Food & Drink - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm the availability of 24-hour dining.
- Information Desk - There is a tourist desk in arrivals that may be of assistance.
- Luggage Wrapping - Yes
- Medical Services - Urgent and emergency medical care is available at the airport’s medical center. Ask an airport staff member for assistance.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
Metered taxis and auto-rickshaws are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.