Daegu Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Daegu Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
I must say the benches are nice, flat, and ideal for sleeping. It is a bit bright in the departure area upstairs, so if you are so serious for a nap, go to the arrivals area. - Travel Bum
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Daegu International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal international airport, served mainly by domestic flights.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted in this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there is a reasonably-priced hotel in the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Daegu Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- KAL Lounge - Location: Landside, 2nd Floor. Hours: 6:00AM - 6:30PM (Daily).
Free WiFi is available at Daegu Airport. Internet kiosks are also available.
If sleeping in Daegu Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Airport - Connected to the airport terminal. No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Daegu Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Baby Care Facilities - Changing table, crib, washbasin, nursing room, and more are available in the Maternity Lounge. There is a Maternity Lounge on each end of the Departures waiting area on the 2nd floor, and one at the Domestic Departures waiting area on the 1st floor.
- Banking - Daegu Bank offer services on the 1st floor. Hours: unknown.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Children’s Play Area - A play area and “Trick Art Zone” for fun picture-taking are available in the 2nd floor waiting area.
- Currency Exchange - Location: First Floor • Second Floor.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Grand Tourist Hotel Duty-Free Shop offers duty-free shopping on the 2nd floor. A convenience store is looked on the 1st floor.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options. Food options include: Angel-In-Us Coffee • Bonjuk & Bibimbab Cafe • Cantata • Dunkin’ Donuts • Massa Coffee.
- Information Desk - Yes. Location: unknown.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Location: First Floor, Landside. Hours: 6:00AM - the last arriving flight.
- Pharmacy - Location: Second Floor
- Phone Rentals - Available. Hours: 6:00AM - the last arriving flight.
- Showers - not available
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
- Car Rentals - Location: First Floor, Landside. Hours: 6:00AM - last flight
- Public transportation
- Bus - The airport served by a number of express buses. Visit the Daegu Airport web site for routes.
- Subway - The nearest subway station is "Ayanggyo Station" on line 1. If you are arriving, you would be best off taking a taxi to the station. If you travelling from the city to the airport, you will need to take bus # 401 or 104 or a taxi from the station to the airport.
- Taxis - Yes
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.