Hanimaadhoo Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Hanimaadhoo Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Hanimaadhoo Airport.
What to Expect
- The small terminal connects to destinations in the Maldives and India.
- WiFi is available, though more details aren’t available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport that provide airport shuttle service. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounges; showers are available. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Hanimaadhoo Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Hanimaadhoo airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Kashimaa Lounge - Location: Airside, near Gates 4-6. Showers are available. Hours: opens 1 hour prior to the first flight (approx 5:30AM) - last flight (approx. 12:30AM). Lounge Access: Book Online (£20.00 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
WiFi is available at Hanimaadhoo Airport inside the Kashimaa Lounge.
If sleeping in Hanimaadhoo Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- The Barefoot Eco Hotel - (15 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers are including when your island flight is also booked with the hotel otherwise $13.00 USD each way.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Hanimaadhoo Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- Showers - Showers are available inside the Kashimaa Lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ]
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
All area hotels offer shuttle service to and from the airport. Contact your hotel of choice for availability and details.
Last Updated: 15 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.