Jeju Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Jeju Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
its been 11.00 pm and no one force me to leave the building but who knows the rest of the night. - Mio
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Jeju International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, modern single-terminal international airport with clean, comfortable facilities and a variety of shops and restaurants.
- Airport shops and restaurants take credit cards or cash (local currency only).
- Free WiFi is available, but is often difficult to connect to. See WiFi in the airport guide below. One reviewer reports that it does not work well on the ground floor.
- Taxis stop operating at the airport at night. Plan accordingly so you don’t get stuck at the terminal.
Where to Sleep
- The airport closes at night. It is not possible to stay overnight.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter one of the airport’s first class lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Jeju Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Asiana Lounge - Location: Landside, 3rd Floor, Departure Level, next to the Asiana Check-in counter. Hours: 6:00AM - last scheduled flight departure (approx. 9:00PM).
- KAL Lounge - Location: Landside, on the 3rd Floor. Hours: 6:00AM - 9:00PM (Daily).
Free WiFI is available at Jeju Airport. An Internet lounge is located on 3F.
If sleeping in Jeju Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Benikea Hotel Marina - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Benikea I-Jin Hotel - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- December Hotel Jeju - (Less than 1.5 miles from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Jeju Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs - ATMs are located on 1F and 3F.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - Jeju Bank operates a currency exchange on 1F and 3F.
- Disabled Services - The airport provides raised blocks, 9 elevators, 24 parking spaces and 14 disabled bathrooms.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty free shopping is available, along with a wide variety of retail shops and gift boutiques.
- Food & Drink - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options.
- Information Desk - Location: 1F.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - A left luggage facility offers temporary storage of luggage at a rate of 5,000 - 10,000 KRW per bag, per 24-hour period. Location: 1F, landside. Hours: 6:30AM - 9:00PM.
- Mailbox - Located on 1F.
- Medical Services - Jeju Airport Hospital is located on 1F. Hours: unknown.
- Mobile Charging - Yes, available free of charge.
- Pharmacy - Location: 3F. Hours: unknown.
- Post Office - Location: 1F. Hours: unknown.
The airport is open from 5:00AM - 11:00PM, and the terminal building is locked for the night. Overnight stays are not permitted at this airport.
Car rentals are available at the airport, and the following companies have desks on the first floor at the exit of the waiting room of the domestic line arrival (1F). Companies include: Avis.
- Bus: The bus station is located outside of Gate 2, and is serviced by 11 different bus routes that travel throughout the city.
- The airport is served by short (Jeju City, Aewweol, Halim, Jocheon, Gimnyeong) and long distance (Bukjeju, Namjeju, Jungmun, Seogwipo) taxis. The pickup for both is outside of the arrivals hall.
- A limousine shuttle also connects the airport with various nearby hotels and convention centers. It picked up passengers outside of Gate 4.
Last Updated: 15 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.