Krabi Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Krabi Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Krabi International Airport is not a big airport at all but I managed to sleep behind an un-used information counter. - MrJHolt
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Krabi Airport.
What to Expect
- A small international airport serving Krabi, Thailand.
- Although the airport is open 24 hours a day, its services are not. After 8:00PM, everything closes down, except for the building.
Where to Sleep
- Try the Arrivals area on the lowest floor for a peaceful and quiet place to sleep. Various unused offices and counters offer secluded places to sleep throughout. Have a travel mat and blanket handy for added comfort!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Krabi Airport Guide.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If sleeping in Krabi Airport does not appeal to you, there is one hotel near the airport. For more hotel options, you would be required to drive 15 - 45 minutes away.
- Palmari Boutique Hotel - (7 min from the airport) Airport shuttle is available for a fee.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Krabi Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Yes, all shops are open until 8:00PM. The general store is open as early as 6:30AM.
- Food & Drinks - Yes, all dining options are open until 8:00PM. Some food options are: Coffee Canyon • Subway
The airport is open 24 hours.
Last Updated: 09 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.