Matsuyama Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Matsuyama Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
it was easy to get my tickets from the machine, go straight through security and jump on the plane - usually arriving at the Airport only 20-30 minutes prior to departure. - mgcarley
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Matsuyama Airport.
What to Expect
- A clean and modern single-terminal airport, served mainly by commuter flights. A limited, but reasonably-priced variety of shops and restaurants are available.
- Free WiFi is available. See Airport WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Matsuyama Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Sky Lounge - Location: Airside, 3rd Floor. Hours: 11:30AM - 7:30PM. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (1,000 yen)
Free WiFi is available on the 1st and 2nd Floors of the airport (some areas will have a stronger connection). Connect to the "Matsuyama_Airport_Free_Wi-Fi" or "Ehime_Free_Wi-Fi" network.
If sleeping in Matsuyama Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Sky Hotel - (11 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Sunroute Matsuyama - (11 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Terminal Hotel - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Matsuyama Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - An ATM is available on the 1st Floor to the right of the security checkpoint. It dispenses Yen, US dollars and Euros.
- Changing Rooms - Men’s and Women’s changing rooms are available. Location: 1st Floor, across from JAL.
- Food & Drinks - There are no 24 hour food option at the airport. The airport offers 6 restaurants including a coffee shop.
- Information Desk - Available on the 1st Floor.
- Massages - Located airside at 1F (next to JAL counter). Hours: 10:00AM - 7:00PM.
- Nursing Rooms - There are nursing rooms available including hot water supply facilities, baby beds and nursing booths. Location: 1st and 2nd Floors.
- Shopping - Duty Free is available along with numerous other shops including convenience type stores.
- Smoking - There are designated smoking rooms on the 1st and 2nd Floors of the airport.
Information not available
Several bus companies serve the airport and region. Visit the information desk for a schedule.
Last Updated: 11 January 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.