Chiclayo Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Chiclayo Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Chiclayo Airport.
What to Expect
- This small single-terminal airport connects to a few regional destinations.
- WiFi is available in the paid-use lounge; it’s unclear if it’s available in public areas. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport; some provide airport shuttle service, for a fee. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Chiclayo Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Chiclayo airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Caral VIP Lounge - Location: Airside. Hours: 6:00AM - 12:00AM (Daily). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Book Online (£18 - up to 4 hours / £23 - 4 to 6 hours - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
At the time of this update, it was not known if WiFi is available in the public areas of the terminal. The Caral Lounge provides WiFi to its guests.
If sleeping in Chiclayo Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Los Portales Chiclayo - (3 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers are available. Transfers are free Monday - Friday only. The hotel can be reached on foot in 10 minutes if you are traveling light.
- WinMeier Hotel and Casino - (3 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Mochiks - (3 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle service available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Chiclayo Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
As of this update we were unable to confirm what services and amenities are available. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Tico taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.