Pereira Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Pereira Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Pereira Airport.
What to Expect
- The single terminal is old, but easy to navigate. The airport connects to many Colombian destinations and a few international cities.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one of the airport lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Pereira Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Avianca Sala VIP - Location: Airside, 2nd Level, near Gate 2. Hours: 5:00AM - 8:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (US$ 25)
WiFi is available at Pereira Airport. There are designated WiFi zones in the airport, it is not known if there is a fee.
If sleeping in Pereira Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Colombia Real Pereira - (3 min from the airport) Airport transportation available ($).
- Optimum Hotel Pereira - (3 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Comercial - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Torreon - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Pereira Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes, Servibanca and Banco de Bogota offer ATM Machines.
- Car Rentals - Yes, Hertz and Rent-a-Car.
- Currency Exchange - Yes. provide at Jaibana.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is well as several gift shops. Location and hours are not known.
- Food & Drinks - There are restaurants, coffee shops and cafeteria style establishments available, it is not known if any operate 24 hours.
- Prayer Room - yes available.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 15 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.