St. Croix Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our St. Croix Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
There is a CONSTANT loudspeaker announcement playing on repeat
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Henry E. Rohlsen Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal airport, served mainly by intra-Caribbean flights. Shopping and dining options are very limited and not always open, and there’s not much else to do in or around the airport.
- The check-in area is partially outdoors and exposed to the elements. If it rains, you may get wet.
Long, slow lines at security checkpoints.
- WiFi is is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our St. Croix Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There is a VIP Lounge. At the time of this update, no additional details are available.
WiFi is available at St. Croix Airport.
If sleeping in St. Croix Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- The Inn on Strand Street - (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Club St. Croix Beach & Tennis Resort - (18 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Holger Danske Hotel - (15 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Caravelle - (21 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near St. Croix Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATM’S / Cash Machines - Yes
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available and you will find only one other shop selling souvenirs.
- Food & Drinks - There is one cafeteria available, location and hours are not known.
Information not available.
The terminal is open 5:30AM - 11:00PM.
Last Updated: 09 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.