Barcelona Reus Airport
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Barcelona Reus Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
There's a room next to Counters 1 and 2 at Terminal B where you can find some quietness at anytime. -OKR
Now the airport is upgraded and there are many flight during the day/night. You can stay at the airport overnight and no one will ask you to leave the airport. The chairs may not be very comfortable but will give me few hours of rest :).
Have you been to Barcelona Reus Airport recently? Tell us about it!
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Information not available
Free WiFi is available at Barcelona Reus Airport for 15 minutes.
If sleeping in airports does not appeal to you, there are hotels located 5-10km from Barcelona Reus Airport in nearby Reus and Tarragona:
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Reus Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - No information available.
- Car Rentals - Avis • Europcar • Goldcar Rentals • Hertz. Location: P0, near arrivals.
- Duty Free - The Shop offers typical duty items such as alcoholc, perfume, accessories,watches, jewelry, etc. Location: Floor 0, Airside. Hours: 8:00AM - 12:00AM.
- Food & Drinks - Food options are limited and there are no 24 hour food concessions at this airport. The Food Gallery is located before security. Hours: 8:00AM - 12:00PM.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available.
- Police - Location: Floor 0, Departures Hall.
- Showers - not available.
Information not available. Note: When hours are not available, I recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. And if you know the hours, please let me know and I will update the guide.
If you have questions about this airport that are not answered here or in the airport reviews, post a question on our Facebook Page. If you post a question, remember to mention the airport or nobody will understand what you are asking about.
The SleepingInAirports community depends on travellers, like you, to share their airport experiences through airport reviews and survey responses. If you had a good or bad experience at Barcelona Reus Airport, tell us about it!
- Complete the 2015 Airport Survey - Your responses to this short (and easy!) questionnaire will help us determine the Best and Worst Airports of 2015.
- Submit your Airport Review - Register to submit your airport review or simply email your annonymous review to me and I will add it to the database.
Thank you for helping the Community!
Barcelona Travel Resources
- Barcelona Hotel Deals - compare rates, check availability and read reviews
Last Updated: 17 February 2015
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you du ring your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.