Barcelona Reus Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Barcelona Reus Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
There's a room next to Counters 1 and 2 at Terminal B where you can find some quietness at anytime. -OKR
January 2009 - Now the airport is upgraded and there are many flight during the day/night. You can stay at the airport overnight and no one will ask you to leave the airport. The chairs may not be very comfortable but will give me few hours of rest :).
Have you been to Barcelona Reus Airport recently? Write a Review!
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Information not available
Free unlimited WiFi is available at Barcelona Reus Airport. Connect to the "kubiwireless" network. (SSID: Airport_Free_Wifi_AENA).
If sleeping in Reus Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport in nearby Reus and Tarragona:
- Brea’s Hotel - (3 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Hotel Sercotel Reus Park - (8 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Hotel NH Ciutat de Reus - (8 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Reus Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Location: 1 ATM is located on Floor 0, in the Arrivals Hall.
- Car Rentals - Avis • Europcar • Goldcar Rentals • Hertz. Location: P0, near arrivals.
- Conference Facilities – A meeting room is located airside.
- Currency Exchange – unknown.
- Disabled Services – The airport offers free assistance for passengers with reduced mobility through Barrier Free. Assistance must be requested ahead of travel. There are a number of meeting points throughout the airport where additional assistance can be found.
- Duty Free & Shopping - There are two airside Duty Free Shops (The Shop and World Duty Free Group) and an airside clothing shop. The only landside shop is Divers, which sells a variety of entertainment/leisure products and snacks. Location: Floor 0, Airside. Hours: 8:00AM - 12:00AM.
- Food & Drinks - Food options are limited and there are no 24 hour food concessions at this airport. The Food Gallery is located before security. Hours: 8:00AM - 12:00PM.
- Information desk – unknown.
- Luggage Carts – unknown.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers – unknown.
- Mobile Charging – unknown.
- Pharmacy – unknown.
- Police - Location: Floor 0, Departures Hall.
- Prayer Rooms – unknown
- Rest Zones – Not available.
- Showers - Not available.
- Smoking Area – unknown.
Information not available. Note: When hours are not available, I recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. And if you know the hours, please let me know and I will update the guide.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Reus Airport is served by five intercity buses, with a bus stop area located on the ground floor of the airport terminal:
Reus Transport bus route 50 (Airport - Reus) runs between the airport and Plaza de la Llibertat in central Reus, with stops including the bus station and Renfe train station. From the Reus bus station, connections are available to the Camp de Tarragona Railway Station (AVE) via Autocares Plana bus. Hourly departures are available daily from 8:00AM - 8:00PM, with service until 11:00PM during the busy summer season. A one-way ticket is €3. For route maps, schedules and additional fare information, visit the Reus Transport website.
Autocares Plana has an Airport - Costa Daurada line that runs between the airport and Cambrils. Stops include La Pineda, Salou and Vila-seca. For route maps, schedules and fares, visit the Busplana website.
Hispano Igualadina serves Reus Airport with three bus lines: The Reus - Valls line is a once a day weekday service that runs between Reus Estació and Valls, with stops along the way at Reus Airport, La Selva del Camp, Alcover and El Milà. The Airport - Tarragona line runs between Parc Sant Jordi in Reus, Reus Airport and Tarragona, offering service coordinated with Ryanair flight schedules. The Airport - Barcelona line is also coordinated with Ryanair flight schedules, offering service to and from Plaza María Cristina and Sants station in Barcelona. For route maps, schedules and fare information, visit the Hispano Igualadina website.
Avis/Budget, Europcar, Goldcar and Hertz are located onsite in the Arrivals Hall of the airport terminal.
Taxis are available at the taxi stand located on the ground floor of the airport terminal, during airport hours of operation. All taxis are metered, and reservations are not required. The following estimated one-way fares were current at the time of this update: to/from Reus €22; Tarragona €33; AVE station €36 and El Prat Airport in Barcelona €150.
Last Updated: 13 July 2015
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.