Barcelona Reus Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Barcelona Reus Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
There's a room next to Counters 1 and 2 at Terminal B where you can find some quietness at anytime. -OKR
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Reus Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, but modern passenger terminal with three sections: Check-In, Departures and Arrivals. Shopping and dining options are very limited here.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Barcelona Reus Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
Free unlimited WiFi is available at Barcelona Reus Airport. Connect to the "kubiwireless" network. (SSID: Airport_Free_Wifi_AENA).
If sleeping in Reus Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport in nearby Reus and Tarragona:
- Brea’s Hotel - (3 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Hotel Sercotel Reus Park - (8 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Hotel NH Ciutat de Reus - (8 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Reus Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - A Deutsche Bank ATM is located on Floor 0 of the Arrivals Hall.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Conference Facilities – A meeting room is located airside.
- Disabled Services – The airport offers free assistance for passengers with reduced mobility through Barrier Free. Assistance must be requested ahead of travel. There are a number of meeting points throughout the airport where additional assistance can be found.
- Duty Free & Shopping - The Shop offers duty-free shopping airside on Floor 0 of Departures (Hours: 8:00AM - 12:00AM). The Market sells snacks, beverages, and travel items landside on Floor 0 of Departures.
- Food & Drinks - Reus Airport has two dining options: La Pausa (landside) and Bier Garden (airside). Both restaurants are located on Floor 0, open from 8:00AM - 12:00AM.
- Information Desk – Not available.
- Police - Location: Floor 0, Departures Hall.
- Rest Zones – Not available.
- Showers - Not available.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
Reus Airport is served by five intercity buses, with a bus stop area located on the ground floor of the airport terminal:
Reus Transport bus route 50 (Airport - Reus) runs between the airport and Plaza de la Llibertat in central Reus, with stops including the bus station and Renfe train station. From the Reus bus station, connections are available to the Camp de Tarragona Railway Station (AVE) via Autocares Plana bus. Hourly departures are available daily from 8:00AM - 8:00PM, with service until 11:00PM during the busy summer season. A one-way ticket is €3. For route maps, schedules and additional fare information, visit the Reus Transport website.
Autocares Plana has an Airport - Costa Daurada line that runs between the airport and Cambrils. Stops include La Pineda, Salou and Vila-seca. For route maps, schedules and fares, visit the Busplana website.
Hispano Igualadina serves Reus Airport with three bus lines: The Reus - Valls line is a once a day weekday service that runs between Reus Estació and Valls, with stops along the way at Reus Airport, La Selva del Camp, Alcover and El Milà. The Airport - Tarragona line runs between Parc Sant Jordi in Reus, Reus Airport and Tarragona, offering service coordinated with Ryanair flight schedules. The Airport - Barcelona line is also coordinated with Ryanair flight schedules, offering service to and from Plaza María Cristina and Sants station in Barcelona. For route maps, schedules and fare information, visit the Hispano Igualadina website.
Avis/Budget, Europcar, Goldcar and Hertz are located onsite in the Arrivals Hall of the airport terminal.
Taxis are available at the taxi stand located on the ground floor of the airport terminal, during airport hours of operation. All taxis are metered, and reservations are not required. The following estimated one-way fares were current at the time of this update: to/from Reus €22; Tarragona €33; AVE station €36 and El Prat Airport in Barcelona €150.
Last Updated: 27 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.