Clermont-Ferrand Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Clermont-Ferrand Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Clermont-Ferrand Airport.
What to Expect
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Clermont-Ferrand Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
Free WiFi is available at Clermont-Ferrand Airport.
If sleeping in Clermont-Ferrand Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Novotel Clermont - Ferrand - (5 min from the airport) Airport shuttle service available
- Hotel F1 Clermont Ferrand Est - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Ibis Budget Clermont Ferrand le Brezet Aeroport - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Clermont-Ferrand Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Location: Inside, to the right of the terminal entrance.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - The airport’s only full-service restaurant is located on the 2nd floor. Hours: unknown. Snacks, beverages, and grab-n-go meals are available for purchase at Trib’s, which also doubles as the airport’s newsstand and gift shop.
The airport is open from 5:00AM - 10:30PM.
The T2C bus route 20 connects the airport and the city centre. The route runs daily, tickets are €1.50 and can be purchased on the bus; the ride takes approximately 30-40 minutes. Timetables available on the airport website.
Line 6 of the local train line connects the airport and the city center in 10 minutes. The train station is a 5-minute walk from the airport, and connects via footpath. A ticket costs €1.90. Timetables are available on the airport website.
Taxis are available just outside the terminal. Fare between the airport and the city centre is approximately €20-30, and takes about 10 minutes.
Several major car rental companies offer services at the airport.
Last Updated: 07 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.