Dalaman Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Dalaman Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
The seating is mainly in the fast food court. All the outlets are extortinate over for an airport. Best place to sleep is on the upper floor next to the un-used gates. -a traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Dalaman International Airport.
What to Expect
- An international airport served mainly by seasonal commercial and charter flights. There are two terminals: Domestic (“old terminal”) and International (“new terminal”). Several shops and restaurants are available, and the prices are reportedly ridiculous!
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
- Restrooms lack toilet paper and paper towels from time to time, so bring your own.
- The airport is furnished throughout with hard, uncomfortable wooden seats. Unoccupied seats can be scarce in the departure areas.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Dalaman Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Dalaman airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- CIP Premium Lounge - Location: ATM international Terminal, Airside, Food Court Level. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (€30) • Book Online (£20 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
WiFi is available at Dalaman Airport for a fee on the Koç-Net network.
If sleeping in Dalaman Airport does not appeal to you, there is a hotel near the airport:
- Hotel Burc - (5 min from the airport) Airport shuttle service is available for a fee.
- ThermeMaris Thermal & Spa Resort - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle. The hotel suggests at taxi for approx. $12USD.
- Dalaman Airport Lykia Resort Hotel - (6 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Dalaman Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - There are 2 ATM`s in the airport. Location: Landside and 1 in the parking lot.
- Baby Care - Baby changing facilities are located throughout the airport.
- Car Rentals - Avis • Budget. Location: Arrivals Level.
- Children’s Area - There is a play area available, location is not known.
- Currency Exchange - Yes, 2 branches of Ziraat Bank provide exchange services.
- Duty Free - Several duty-free shops are available, along with a variety of boutiques and retail shops.
- Food & Drinks - It not known if there are any 24 hour food concessions, but here are a few options:
- Landside: Burger King • Cafe Turca • Rainbow Cafe • Goodbye Cafe
- Airside: Kentucky Fried Chicken • McDonald's • Pizza Hut • Cool Zone • Lavazza Best Coffee Shop • Lavazza Cafe • Philly’s Steak Burger • Subway • Sunset Pub • All Sports Pub • Gate Cafes
- Baggage Reclaim Area / Car Park: Park Cafe • Welcome Cafe
- Information Desk - Yes, one located in each Hall of the Arrivals and Departures areas. Hours: Not known.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Medical Services - The airport has a 24 hour First Aid Station.
- Prayer Room - There are separate places for worship for men an women located in the Arrivals Area. Hours: open 24 hours.
- Showers - not available
The airport is open 24 hours.
The following car rental agencies offer service onsite: Avis • Europcar • Garenta. Shuttles - Havaş and Muttaş offer convenient and economical service between the airport and Marmaris or Fethiye, with stops along the way. Shuttles are always available to meet flight arriving into Dalaman. Both companies also offer service to and from Dalaman city center, from a shuttle stop at the Domestic terminal.
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport, 24 hours a day.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.