Debrecen Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Debrecen Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Debrecen Airport.
What to Expect
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Debrecen Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- VIP Lounge - Location: Airside. Hours: unknown. Lounge Access: 11500 HUF per person.
At the time of this update, WiFi is not available in the airport.
If sleeping in Debrecen Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Platán Hotel Debrecen - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Centrum Hotel - (20 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Hotel Lycium - (20 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Debrecen Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - An airport gift shop is available.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
Bus and tram
Airport shuttle bus line 44R connects the airport and city center. The new tram line 2 also connects to the city center. TImetables are available on the airport website.
Taxis are available just outside the terminal. Taxis are licensed and work on fixed rates. Prices and maps are available at the taxi companies’ information desks.
Europcar and Hertz offer onsite car rental services.
Last Updated: 07 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.