Kangerlussuaq Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Kangerlussuaq Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Although the airport is nice and quiet, you can't sleep there overnight because the airport closes. - Jan
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Kangerlussuaq Airport.
What to Expect
- A tiny and quiet single-terminal airport. Dining options are available in a hotel located inside the airport terminal.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there is a hotel inside the airport and other nearby hotels. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Kangerlussuaq Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
WiFi is available at Kangerlussuaq Airport. Connect to the “Tele Greenland’s Tele Point” network.
If sleeping in Kangerlussuaq Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Kangerlussuaq - Located inside the main terminal building.
- Polar Lodge - (2 min walk from the airport) Located 100 meters from the airport. Airport transfers available.
- Old Camp - (1.25 miles from the airport) A rustic budget hostel. Airport transfers available.
To see more options there is a list of hotel deals in Kangerlussuaq on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
As of this update we were unable to confirm what services and amenities are available. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exact hours are unknown, but this airport closes at night.
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 12 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.