Ostend-Bruges Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Ostend-Bruges Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Ostend-Bruges Airport.
What to Expect
- The small airport flies to several European destinations, with many routes operating seasonally.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Ostend-Bruges Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
At the time of this update, there were no airport lounges that economy class passengers can pay to use.
Information not available
If sleeping in Ostend-Bruges Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Charme Hotel Kruisehof B&B - (15 minute walk or 2 min ride from the airport) Located adjacent to the airport. No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Kristoffel - (5 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. The hotel suggests a taxi for 10,00€ - 15,00€ each way
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Ostend-Bruges Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Baby Care - Diaper-changing Facility - Location: 1st floor, passenger terminal, and Arrivals Hall. If you need to heat up baby food, inquire at Belair Restaurant.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - Belair Restaurant has views of the runway. Open 9:00AM - 10:00PM. Location: 1st floor, passenger terminal • Restaurant Charles Lindbergh has views of the airport. Open 11:00AM until last flight departs. Location: Nieuwpoortsesteenweg 945
- Information Desk - Open 24 hours. Location: Ground floor, passenger terminal.
- Smoking - Smoking is prohibited anywhere inside the terminal.
The airport is open 24 hours.
A special shuttle service is offered to passengers of flights between Barcelona and Ostend, scheduled to coordinate with arriving and departing flights. This service links the airport to Bruges city center (hotel area) via Kursaal Ostend. Tickets are sold at the airport “shuttle service” desk. Reservations not necessary.
Avis offer car rental services onsite.
Taxis and shared-ride shuttle service is available at Ostend-Bruge Airport.
Last Updated: 25 April 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.