Rimini Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Rimini Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
I had such a good sleep snuggled under the desk that I didn't even realise people were starting to file into the airport in the morning. - fizzorama
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Federico Fellini International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal airport, served mainly by seasonal international flights. Facilities are modern and clean, but shopping and dining options are very limited.
Where to Sleep
- Although no specific sleeping spot was mentioned, a reviewer described their overnight stay as quiet and pleasant, with no other people in sight. Report to airport security to notify them of your intentions to spend the night.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Rimini Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
Information not available
If sleeping in Rimini Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Ascot - (3 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Love Boat Hotel - (4 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Bergamo - (5 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle is available (from the hotel to the airport only) on limited service, from Monday to Saturday from 7:00AM - 9:00AM, outside of these hours the cost is 15,00€ (after 10:00PM it is 20,00€), per room to a maximum of 3 person.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Rimini Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available as well as a small selection of other shops including a Ferrari/Ducati official retailer and a magazine shop.
- Food & Drinks - The AirCoop acts as the airport coffee shop, bar and convenience store. Location and hours are not known.
The airport is open 8:00AM - 8:00PM every day except Wednesdays and Saturdays when it is open 6:00AM - 10:00PM.
Bus 9 links the airport with Sant Arcangelo/San Vito train station and Rimini Ospedale, with stops in between. Tickets must be purchased from an AM ticket point or any shop or bar that sells bus tickets, and the ticket must be validated before riding the bus.
The following car rentals companies are available: Avis • Europcar • Hertz • Maggiore • Sixt • Travel Car.
Last Updated: 24 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.