Skiathos Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Skiathos Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
But the worst is the roof which is in a glass dome. Well you can imagine the heat.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Skiathos Alexandros Papadiamantis Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal airport, served mainly by seasonal international flights. Shopping and dining options are minimal and very pricey.
- Ineffective air-conditioning and uncomfortable seating, making for a very hot and uncomfortable wait.
- During peak travel times, the airport seems ill-equipped to handle the amount of passengers that travel through. Seating and bathroom stalls can seem scarce!
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Skiathos Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
Information not available
If sleeping in Skiathos Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Stellina Hotel - (15 min walk or 2 min ride from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Ifigenia Hotel - (3 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Skiathos Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATM / Cash Machine - not available
- Car Rentals - Yes.
- Food & Drinks - not available
- Luggage Storage / Lockers - not available
- Showers - not available
The airport is open 9:00AM - 2:00PM (Mon, Wed, Thu, Sun) • CLOSED (Tue) • 11:15AM - 4:15PM (Fri) • 9:00AM - 3:00PM (Sat ). These hours are valid 30-Oct-2016 to 25-Mar-2017.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 24 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.