Tyumen Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Tyumen Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
the place seems built to optimistic crowd demands; which means lots of space to sprawl, very little traffic. -a traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Roshchino International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small international airport with that Soviet-era feel and limited shopping and dining options. One reviewer advises travelers to bring their own toilet paper.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Tyumen Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Comfort Lounge - Location: Airside, 2nd Floor. Hours: open 24 hours.
Free WiFi is available at Tyumen Airport. Connect to the “TyumenFree” network. You must be able to receive a pin via SMS to access a password.
If sleeping in Tyumen Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Park Hotel Praga - (10 minutes from the airport) Free airport pick-up.
- Best Western Plus Spasskaya - (25 minutes from the airport) Free transfer from the hotel to the airport can be arranged at 04:50 and at 05:50 on prior request guest from Tuesday to Saturday.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Tyumen Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Cash machines are located on the first floor and in the Baggage Claim Area.
- Baby Care Facilities - A mother and child room is available. Location 2nd Floor, right side of the terminal. Hours: not known.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available as well as a souvenir shop and a newspaper store.
- Food & Drinks - There are two cafes - first floor and second floor. There are also vending machines for snacks and drinks.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Location: Baggage Claim area. Rates are 300 RUB per bag for the 1st day and 50 RUB per bag each day thereafter. Hours: 24 hours.
- Luggage Wrapping - . Rates: 500 rubles/piece.
- Medical Services - Medical services are provided at the medical centre, 1st floor of the airport. Hours: 24 hours a day.
- Showers - Not available
The airport is open 24 hours.
Buses 10 and 141 link the airport to Tyumen city center.
Available, but details are not known.
Taxis are readily available outside of the airport terminal.
Last Updated: 30 March 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.